Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SIX11 CREATIVE



I'm totally stoked about this upcoming exhibit at 611 Creative with Natalie Miller. I have loads of new work, and new concepts I've been exploring. It'll be interesting to finally see a body of my work in a "legit" gallery space. Furthermore, I think the space really lends itself to my work, especially the latest "concrete" series- modern and somewhat minimal.
I don't know Natalie, but I've seen her work at a few local events, and it's really beautiful and whimsical.
Thank you to my pals, Amanda & Dylan Bradway at DNA Galleries, for the invite. If you aren't familiar, DNA is a very hip gallery space in the Plaza District, packed with artful delights and locally made goods. They have some rad gifts, apparel, jewelry, prints, accessories, cool things for la casa, and my personal favorite, the Oklahoma T's. . .
Saturday, February 27th, 7-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment